Terms & Conditions of Carriage
- Tickets are not transferable.
- The passenger must ensure that the Information is correct.
- Any alteration to a ticket will render it invalid.
- No refunds
- Lost tickets are for the account of the passenger and are not refundable.
- Right of admission reserved.
- No cancellations 48 hours prior to departure.
- Passenger are requested to be at a terminal 45 minutes before departure.
- Booked seats which are not filled 5 minutes before departure will be offered to stand-by passenger on first serve basis.
Smoking and Alcohol
- MY BUS reserves the right to refuse to undertake the conveyance of/or any passengers found smoking or Intoxicated onboard.
- Any person found In breach of our terms and conditions regarding the consumption of alcohol or smoking will be instructed to disembark immediately at any stage of the journey.
- With the Exception of trained guide dogs, no pets will be allowed on the vehicle.
- No unaccompanied children will be carried, except at the companies discretion.
- MY BUS reserves the right to refuse the transport of pregnant females.
No pregnant female will be allowed to travel when she is more than 7 months pregnant.
- No sick/ill passengers will be allowed to travel with MY BUS.
- MY BUS reserves the right to substitute coaches or busses with vehicle of a different standard and lower specification to those advertised when necessitated by circumstances beyond their control.
- 2x pieces baggage not exceeding 25kg in total will be permitted per ticket holder. Excess baggage may be charged for.
- No boxes; cooler boxes, china bags and frozen food products will be allowed for transportation – these items will be refused.
- Unaccompanied luggage will not be carried.
- MY BUS will not be held responsible for any damage to baggage.
- Should the company be liable for baggage due to company negligence, the company has the right to payout R5 per kilo not exceeding 25kg.
It is the passenger’s responsibility that his/her bags are tagged.
- MY BUS does not provide General Cover for its passengers, their property or
- MY BUS does not provide insurance for baggage.
- ALL PASSENGERS SHOULD ENSURE THAT THEY ARE ADEQUATELY INSURED
- No refunds will be paid on breakdowns.
- In the event of a breakdown MY BUS will not be held liable for connective services.
- Due to adverse weather conditions service may be cancelled.
- No refunds will be issued if a service is cancelled due to weather conditions beyond our control.
- All passengers will be rebooked for an alternative date and time as per the passenger’s request.
ALL FARES AND SCHEDULES TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE